Tuesday, September 18

..>>nakedfaun.com is on the near horizon... <<..


So it's not long until NAKEDFAUN.COM officially opens! I've been quiet on here for a while now, trying to concentrate my efforts on getting everything organised and ready for the launch. Expect to see plenty of .925 sterling silver rings, all handmade in India. There's some fashion jewellery too, body chains and ear cuffs with turquoise and feather sprinkled in there too. Exciting stuff which I literally cannot wait to share with you all and see what you think! 
XX

You can also find me here: tumblr and instagram

2 comments:

Moon to Moon said...

oh yey! How exciting... I am think ing about setting up a little shop... keep chickening out though ... cant wait to see yours xxx

Melissa said...

I can't wait! I am looking forward to it.

<3 Melissa
wildflwrchild.blogspot.com